OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE HBUS VIRTUAL COMMUNITY PROMOTION
WHO’S ELIGIBILE TO PARTICIPATE – In order to be part of this promotion participants, including referrers and referrers:
- Must be active HBUS account holders, who successfully complete all required verification steps as outlined in the How it Works section and who have not been previously disqualified from any HBUS promotion or campaign. Eligibility to be a HBUS customer is defined in HBUS’s Terms of Service.
- May not be existing HBUS customers or former HBUS customers whose account has been closed within 180 days of the start of this promotion or whose account was closed for violation of our Terms of Services or Trade Rules.
- Must be individuals who reside in the US and provide their valid, verifiable US address.
- Must successfully complete the requirement(s) listed for each promotion within the promotion period
- May not be employees of HBUS Inc. ("Sponsor"), its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, investors, and members of their immediate family (spouses, parents, siblings or children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household of such employees, whether related or not, are not eligible to for this promotion.
HOW IT WORKS:
Supplies for these promotions are limited. Rewards will be first come first served while supplies last.
Promotion 1. Sign up at HBUS and successfully complete Level 1 verification.
Starting 22:00 PM (PT) on September 20th, 2018 and ending at 11:59 PM (PT) on October 10th, 2018 (“Promotion Period”), successfully complete Level 1 Verification via the Account Verification page to earn 5 USDT. Rewards will be calculated daily and deposited into your account within 5 business days. If you don’t already have an account, you can register for an HBUS account at www.hbus.com.
Promotion 2. Complete L2 Verification.
Starting 22:00 PM (PT) on September 20th, 2018 and ending 11:59 PM (PT) on October 10th, 2018 (“Promotion Period”), successfully complete L2 verification status via the Account Verification page to earn 10 USDT. Rewards will be calculated daily and deposited into your account within 5 business days.
Promotion 3. Refer a Friend.
Starting 22:00 PM (PT) on September 20th, 2018 and ending 11:59 PM (PT) on October 10th, 2018 (“Promotion Period”), users will receive access to a unique referral link via the promotion page to share with friends. By clicking the referral link, registering with HBUS and completing Level 2 verification, referees will be eligible for the contest. Referrers must complete Level 1 verification to be eligible.
At the end of the promotion period, referrers who invite 20 friends that complete Level 2 verification will each win a HTC VIVE Virtual Reality System. Supplies are limited, and bonus HTC VIVE Virtual Reality Systems will be distributed on a first come first served basis, while supplies last.
OTHER IMPORTANT PROMOTION DETAILS:
- The HBUS account set up process may require valid US Street address, SSN, valid government-issued ID and such other information required by HBUS in its sole discretion.
- Promotion payout is not guaranteed. We check for duplicate or fake accounts as well as duplicate or shared financials, and we don't pay out promotional coins to those accounts. HBUS may disqualify anyone from participating in the promotion or from earning coins (and void all associated entries) if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such person:
o Attempts to manipulate the campaign by deceptive, suspicious, fraudulent, or other unfair practices;
o Annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other entrant or HBUS representative; or
- HBUS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend any portion of the promotion for any reason. In the event of cancellation, modification or suspension of this promotion HBUS may elect NOT to distribute any referral bonuses to any Participant.
- Undefined capitalized terms have the respective meanings assigned to them in the HBUS Trading Rules.
- HBUS rewards, credits, fee waivers, offers and promotions may be subject to U.S. withholding taxes and reporting at retail value. Taxes related to these credits, offers and promotions are the responsibility of each recipient. For taxable accounts, the value of all HBUS offers and promotions received by account holders may be reported as Other Income on a Form 1099-MISC where required by applicable rules and regulations.
- In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
- This campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited by law.
- By participating, you agree:
- that receiving payouts is not guaranteed;
- that HBUS has not solicited your participation for this promotion and your participation in this promotion is at your own volition;
- to abide by these official rules and decisions of HBUS, which will be final in all respects relating to this promotion;
- to release, discharge and hold harmless HBUS, and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the foregoing (collectively, "Released Parties") from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this referral campaign promotion. Released Parties are not responsible for any errors or difficulties of any kind relating to or in connection with the campaign or administration of the campaign whether typographical, human mechanical, technical, electronic, computer, network, or otherwise. This includes but is not limited to late, lost, misdirected invitations; interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions; or any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the campaign; and
- ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, HBUS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this campaign, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this campaign, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this campaign), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the campaign, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA.